I like how all of these 11-17 year olds are just going to school with vampires and werewolves and giant spiders and vicious three-headed dogs in their backyard, yet they need a permission slip with an iron-clad parent/guardian signature to go have a harmless butterbeer at the nearby wizarding village.
Okay, Hogwarts. Okay.
"Too many books?" I believe the phrase you’re looking for is "not enough bookshelves".
SNAKES DONT HAVE ARMS? THEY CANT GO BOWLING
fuck. there goes my snake bowling team, fuck this
i dont understand why guys wont buy tampons because:
- NO one thinks theyre for you
- actually everyone thinks youre the sweetest person ever and there is a 103% chance i will date u
- nobody thinks theyre for you calm the fuck down
4. they’ll probably assume you have a girlfriend
all these recent dystopian novels are basically the same story with a different twist it’s like
- 16/17 yr old girl
- long hair
- there is BOY
- maybe even TWO
- something bad happen
- many bad
- become symbol for REBELLION
- CHOSEN ONE
- FALL LOVE WIT BOY
- SAVE WLROD
- 2 more books w/ audibly similar titles
and I feel like I should hate them for this but I CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF THESE FUCKIN BOOKS